Feeling a little broken and beat after repeated failed attempts at losing weight?
Do you want to lose weight without giving up your favorite foods?
Well, we’ve all been there, right!
Don’t worry; we have a tip to help you lose weight without keeping your taste buds on house arrest. All you have to do is buy oolong tea online and add it to your diet. As per studies, this ancient beverage helps in shedding some serious fat on regular consumption.
The popular oolong tea possesses properties that lower lipid content and fight obesity. It accelerates your metabolism, improves fat mobilization, prevents fat cell proliferation, and helps maintain weight. Moreover, it also helps with building immunity, courtesy of its high antioxidant profile.
Why oolong tea for weight loss?
Like green tea, oolong tea is derived from Camellia sinensis. However, the difference lies in the fact that oolong tea is dried under the sun after being plucked and is partially oxidized before being twisted. Due to this partial oxidation process, unlike green tea, oolong tea restores its antioxidant and lipid-lowering properties.
Another amazing reason why you need to buy oolong tea is because of its natural antioxidant content. It prevents damage caused by the free oxygen radicals in our body that disrupt our cell function and metabolism and contribute to weight gain.
How does oolong tea promote weight loss?
- It is a calorie-deficient beverage, and you can find several flavors from an authentic oolong tea shop. Therefore, you can consume it regularly without having to think of extra calories.
- The polyphenols present in oolong tea help reduce weight due to their anti-inflammatory effects.
- Oolong tea boosts metabolism by 10% and helps burn extra fat from the tummy and upper arm. Moreover, oolong tea contains caffeine and EGCG, both of which accelerate fat oxidation. When consumed regularly, it helps regulate blood sugar levels, increases satiety, and blocks the absorption of extra carbohydrates and fat.
- It lowers bad cholesterol levels by upregulating LDL receptors in the liver.
- Regular consumption also prevents diabetes by inhibiting the release of the enzyme alpha-glucosidase, responsible for glucose absorption in the small intestine.
- It increases body energy expenditure, further promoting weight loss.
- It increases pH levels of the digestive tract, thereby promoting better digestion and preventing digestive issues.
How to prepare oolong tea?
Thinking about where to buy Oolong tea? You can visit premium tea brands like Tea Side. They’re known for their excellent quality and original oolong tea. For brewing a cup of oolong tea, all you have to do is add 1 tsp of oolong tea leaves and 1 cup of water and bring it to a boil. Once it simmers and gives a distinct fragrance, pour it into a mug.
Brew flavourful cups of oolong tea.
Explore the various variants at Tea Side.